Under the concept of “Bed and Breakfast” you can expect many different experiences, from the original idea of sharing your time and space with a local family (this is not happening often in Rome) to a sort of small hotel where you will be checked in, provided with keys and free to move until your departure. The number of authorised B&B is growing every next day, here you have a few suggestions:
- Bed & Breakfast Association of Rome: this is a network of B&Bs and apartments, just focusing on Rome’s accommodation, which ensure you they have a dirct control and recurrent quality check on the listed partners. Booking through a network would save your time a lot, especially in high season, because they will be able to offer alternative solutions if your selected property is fully booked.
- Oakley B&B: just outside the historical centre, but next to the A line of the subway “Baldo degli Ubaldi”. They grant you the free use of the kitchen and the quietness of a residential area.
- Nicolas Inn: a stone’s throw from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Four elegant rooms and two apartment suites with all facilities and WI FI service
- Best B&B Pantheon: bright spacious rooms right in the hearth of Rome, few metres from the Pantheon and Piazza Venezia. All rooms are tastefully decorated and have the ensuite bathroom. Breakfast is served in your room.
- Daphne Inn: a deluxe B&B with a total of 11 rooms and a great location near Piazza Barberini (Metro A Barberini stop). Spotless, with all modern comforts including WI FI and a free internet access.
- Casale Altavilla: a quiet villa just 4 km away from St. Peter’s basilica and well connected to the centre, enjoying a pleasant garden with private pool!
- Le Fate: a big apartment catering up to 12 persons in a typical Roman flat, which can be rented in full or by independent rooms with a private area for breakfast and a private bathroom. The apartment is located in Monteverde district, not far from the tram n°8, a quick connection to the Pantheon area.
- Zaccardi: if you wish to save money on accommodation the genral rule is to renounce to quality or to central location. Here you are just few bus stops away from the historical centre but you get a room comparable to a 4 star hotel for a very reasonable price. They have 7 rooms at disposals, therefore this is perfect for big families or friends’ goups too.
a room at the
B&B Nicolas Inn
the entrance at
Best B&B Pantheon
garden breakfast at